Thursday 1 September 2011

Blog for Instrumentation, Electrical and Automation Engineers/Professionals

Hi Engineers/Professionals While starting this blog my intention was to share the knowledge with the others.. But now I decided to change the strategy.. Now I am planning to help the fresh engineers by giving some tips about interviews and giving some frequently asked interview questions.. Hey guys, what is your opinion?. Let me know?

Now onwards there will be a separate section for instrumentation and electrical interview questions. I have lot of instrumentation study materials. I am ready to share all those things. I need opinion of you guys.

Share this page with your friends and colleagues. This blog is exclusively for Instrumentation, Electrical and Automation Engineers/Professionals. Cheers!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
 
Copyright © Computer
2011 All Reserved
Devilzc0de Simple Template by Awang Shellovers