Thursday 12 July 2012

[ODDITIES] Things You See Around Town

Driving around town, you see some weird shit. Particularly, it's interesting to know that Virginia has the most personalized vanity plates around. If you have your own personalized plate, you may witness people taking out their cell phone and snapping a picture of your plate. Hell, I've had it happen to me, and in the 3-ish years I've had my plates, I've seen around 10 people take pictures of my plates while driving, or had people remark about my Autobot logo in place of the Honda symbol while in a parking lot.

I know the feeling.

So imagine it when this guy has a license plate that reads "4DEHORD", or, "For the Horde", with the WoW Horde logo on his spare tire cover. The license plate is one thing, but to sell it with the logo is another.

After the break, catch a nice little Adventure nod in Penny Arcade's OtRSPoD: E3, referencing the oh-so-infamous duck/dragon. Sure, it's not while driving, but it's something I've been meaning to share with everyone.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
 
Copyright © Computer
2011 All Reserved
Devilzc0de Simple Template by Awang Shellovers