Thursday 8 January 2009

Internal Face Plate



I have cut out the Inner Face Plate Rectangle (12mm MDF) with a Circular saw; and quick basic mock up jig I have clamped together as shown Above.



The cut is straight, but for that ultra smooth finish I ran over it with a straight edge with a coarse grit sandpaper.



Using my printed template of the Button layout schematic, I have marked the center of the button circle guides with a pen.



I used a IRWIN 28mm hole plain to drill.



After drilling the initial Joystick Center Hole, I clamped the Joystick chassis to the Faceplate, made sure the distance to the edge matched each side, then used the existing holes on Joystick chassis as a guide where to drill for mounts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
 
Copyright © Computer
2011 All Reserved
Devilzc0de Simple Template by Awang Shellovers