Thursday 1 January 2009

Introduction

Many DIY Arcade Controllers have been designed, built and documented online, in an attempt to make mine shine, I have put together a small list of characteristics I would like to uphold during my build.

1. Indestructible (to an extent) - my aim is to create a very robust chassis, one that can take the constant pummeling and torment dealt by frustrated / overexcited gaming addicts.

2. A very simple concept, to reverberate the first point, robustness.

3. Infallible electronic components - wiring, solder or terminals must be of superior workmanship.

3. Built from relatively easy to find materials & components.

4. Offer an in-detail step by step Blog Entry of how I attained materials & components, detailing the build.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
 
Copyright © Computer
2011 All Reserved
Devilzc0de Simple Template by Awang Shellovers